When a homeowner is looking for a garage door service to do repairs or installations for them they want someone a garage door company/contractor who is affordable, will be there for them when they need them and does good quality work. This is our garage door company at Garage Door Repair in Kingwood. We have the best prices around and our contractors always put all of their training into every service they perform and with emergency garage door service we are always here when you need us. One of the services we have at our garage door company is with garage door openers. We even supply these openers. We have Sears, Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, and Marantec garage door openers. We install, replace and do garage door troubleshooting. These openers work off a drive operation. It could be a:
* Chain Drive- This is the most common drive. It is quite noisy. But the least expensive.
* Screw Drive- This is the next up. It is a little less noisy and a little more expensive
* Belt Drive- The belt drive is very quiet but is more costly then the other two.
How much do you know about your garage door? Do you know there are garage door springs that are there to help operate your garage door? Do you know that these garage door springs are hazardous to replace unless you really know what you are doing. Our Garage Door Repair Kingwood can take care of your springs in a safe manner. Here is a little information on these springs:
* Torsion garage door springs - These are for heavy garage doors and come in two sets of two.
* Extension garage door springs - These are for light garage doors and come in one set of two.
* Galvanized garage door springs -These can be torsion or extension and are bonded strong through a metallic reaction combining zinc and iron
Garage door openers are a great additive to your garage door. These will end all of those days of getting in and out of your car to open the garage door. Our Garage Door Repair in Kingwood has a few models of these in stock and each model comes in several different styles and sizes.
* Genie Intellicode – this remote has rolling code technology for your safety and security. Rolling code technology means that each time you open your door the inner code will automatically change so that it cannot be traced and copied for criminal purposes.
* Liftmaster Security + - this remote also has rolling code technology.
* Clicker – deemed as the one true universal garage door remote.
* Multi Code – this remote allows you to be on a few different frequencies at once.
Garage door maintenance/adjustments are a service that a homeowner could do on their own if they know how a garage door operates. But because people are to busy to do this maintenance and the fact that you do need to know some knowledge about garage doors it is always better to call us at our Garage Door Repair in Kingwood to do this for you. These are things like regularly maintenance lubrication, tightening any loose screws. We also will do preventative maintenance like checking out all of the parts on the door to make sure everything is working well.
Is your garage door getting old and shabby? Do you want a new garage door that will match the decor of your house? If so then you need to check out our Garage Door Repair in Kingwood. We have a garage door replacement/installation service that will install a brand new garage door of your choice. We have wooden garage doors, steel garage doors, Craftsman garage doors and aluminum garage doors. We also have glass garage doors. If you want to go modern there is no door more modern then a glass garage door. Our garage door contractors can also replace garage door windows.
If a garage door service does not offer garage door repairs then they are not a true garage door company. Our contractors are well trained in every garage door repair possible with a garage door. We will do any garage door repair that you need done.
* door off track
* broken emergency release
* replace section of garage door
* weather strip
* bottom garage door rubber
Our Garage Door Repair in Kingwood is also trained in garage door cables & tracks. Without proper working cables & tracks your garage door will not operate right. These are made to last a long time but like anything else if they are used a lot things will go wrong. Like these:
* cable snapped
* cable loose
* cable came off the drum
* cable broken
* replace garage track
* repair bent garage door track